Oh, lookie — I have a North Seattle reading tonight

April 12th, 2007

Lake Forest Park (North Seattle)You know how Disney’s always saying, “last chance to get ‘Fantasia’ or ‘Bambi’ or ‘The Little Mermaid’ before we shove it in the vault for the next decade?” While this post isn’t anywhere near as melodramatic, tonight I am doing my last Seattle bookstore event for The Anti 9-to-5 Guide, at least for a little while. The book will of course continue to be available through all the usual retail outlets, and I have some other non-bookstore events (read: not necessarily in bookstores and/or not necessarily free) in the works for summer.

Meanwhile, here are the details for tonight:

Thursday, April 12, 7:00 p.m.
Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park (North Seattle)
(206) 366-3333

If you make it, be sure to say hello. For more events in other cities, lookie here.

Entry Filed under: Book,Events

• 1. ddv  |  April 12th, 2007 at 12:00 pm

i’ll be there! (finally)

ddv

• 2. Michelle Goodman  |  April 12th, 2007 at 12:09 pm

yay!

• 3. Michelle Goodman  |  April 13th, 2007 at 5:31 am

thanks to¬†everyone who turned out for last night’s reading and brought your friends and family. i am STILL buzzing from the event. it was quite the crowd and we sold every last book in the store. thank you, thank you. you people are the best! i should be so fortunate at every reading…

• 4. Lisa  |  April 13th, 2007 at 9:07 am

Hi Michelle,

Loved your reading last night. Thanks for the tip on the Seattle Writergrrl group, too! :) Looking forward to ditching this cubicle life! Thanks for the inspiration….Keep up the good work.

Lisa

• 5. Michelle Goodman  |  April 13th, 2007 at 12:42 pm

thanks, lisa. for anyone who wants that link, it’s SeattleWritergrrls.